Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Original poster
Feb 19, 2005
Good find on the other thread. I search Mroogle for "boner" and came up with nothing.

leomac08

macrumors 68020
Jul 12, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
I find it awkward that a person just died....and instead of remembering his life and the good memories......people are fighting over the thread title! >< lol :eek:

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Original poster
Feb 19, 2005
I am sure that search had nothing to do with this thread :D

And hard to believe a search of MR would come up empty for "boner"

I know but look (top two are this thread and the current events forum) and this was the search string I entered last night:
Screen shot 2010-02-26 at 9.08.30 AM.jpg

I find it awkward that a person just died....and instead of remembering his life and the good memories......people are fighting over the thread title! >< lol :eek:

No one is fighting. They were remarking that it was discussed and maybe someone fought but the current posts don't reflect that.

I didn't post it as I did for pure entertainment. Right when I saw the news I said "BONER" as that is how I remember him and that is all I remember him for. :rolleyes:

rdowns

macrumors Penryn
Jul 11, 2003
@jessica., next time you're searching for boners, I wood do it in the morning as opposed to the evening. :D

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
So sad, from what I've recently read he was a tortured soul who stopped taking his meds last year. I hate to see anyone get to the point in life where they believe ending it is better then living :(

erickkoch

macrumors 6502a
Jan 13, 2003
Kalifornia
Too bad. I was never a "Boner" fan but I do remember his role as the Joker in Batman: Dead End. That short film was awesome. You guys should google it and check out his performance.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.