Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rhett7660

macrumors G5
Jan 9, 2008
Sunny, Southern California
Speaking of Guiness, have you guys ever had this: I find it 10 times better, but with a bit less of a bitter aftertaste.

You my friend, we have a whole lot in common when it comes to beer! Oh hell yes I have. One of my favorite Stouts! If you can find it in your area, try Stone Russian Stout. Oh is it soooo good.

Also, this stuff is great, as well.

I love boddington's I even found a place near me that has it on tap!!!!!!!!!

bobr1952

macrumors 68020
Jan 21, 2008
Melbourne, FL
I had been drinking Heineken for quite some time but recently I started drinking this Germany Brew--not as good as at the source but a nice beer for Florida.

Attachments

• productsHome.jpg
    productsHome.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 288

Bennieboy©

macrumors 65816
Jan 15, 2009
england
never been a beer fan but heres what i'm drinking right now lol
1998 chianti if ya cant read the label :p

Attachments

• 100318_193512.jpg
    100318_193512.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 297

ctt1wbw

macrumors 68000
Jan 17, 2008
Seaford VA
You my friend, we have a whole lot in common when it comes to beer! Oh hell yes I have. One of my favorite Stouts! If you can find it in your area, try Stone Russian Stout. Oh is it soooo good.

Haha! You could call me a beer snob. :D

ctt1wbw

macrumors 68000
Jan 17, 2008
Seaford VA

And One More Thing (tm), where I live, good beer is hard to come by. There's only one good place to buy beer and wine, other than the Coors and Bud stuff. I'll look for that Stone Russian.

Mackeson has good stout, pretty good but not great. And I think I've had that double chocolate stout somewheres, but it escapes me...

Attachments

• 1922.jpg
    1922.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 1,549
  • YoungDoubleChocolateStout.jpg
    YoungDoubleChocolateStout.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 292

designgeek

macrumors 65816
Jan 30, 2009
"Town"
I can't find a functioning camera anywhere near me but I'm working on one of these right now. It's basically extremely delicious. Who knew that adding coffee would be a good idea, I first thought it was blasphemous but it's barely noticeable and hits at just the right time.

Pipeline_Bottle_Pour.jpeg

BillyBobBongo

macrumors 68030
Jun 21, 2007
On The Interweb Thingy!
Had a bottle of this the other night. Odd thing is that the production has been moved to belgium, and I understand it's damn hard to find in Scotland these days.

Cracking beer though! :D

Attachments

• bottle_of_gordon.jpg
    bottle_of_gordon.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 309

alexh123drum

macrumors member
Jul 23, 2009
Manchester, UK
Great to see people all over the world enjoying good british bitter.
Also funny seeing people experiencing new beers in the USA which have been staples of british and european drinking for hundreds of years!

Life is too short to drink bad beer. On a business trip to Madison or Racine Wisconsin several years ago, I fell in lust with Leinenkugel's. At the time, it wasn't for sale back home. Now, I can get a few varieties, and am currently enjoying:

Attachments

• beer.jpg
    beer.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 276
Nothing better then one of these

Funny.. a few months ago, in CostCo (large warehouse store), I met some guys from Australia. They were purchasing some beer, and had a shopping cart full of Miller Light!:eek::eek: I asked them why, in the name of all that was holy, they'd drink *that* stuff. They just wanted to try it, figuring it might be American beer, but it's still beer!

According to Monty Python, American beer is very much like making love in a canoe... ****-ing close to water. In the case of Miller Light, I'd have to agree.

Oh, and Cooper's Sparkling Ale for the Win.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.