Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Donald.

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 19, 2010
Hello everyone,
I've been wondering around this forum for around 6 months already, and I love the lovely apple community. However today I started noticing something weird in my AppleTV and I would like to know what is going wrong.

I normally buy only movies through my AppleTV, however a few days ago they released Criminal Minds, a series I enjoy watching, so I bought it. Yesterday I watched a few episodes and everything seemed fine. However, today when I went back to check the episodes I realized that the 4 episodes I already saw were completely removed from my AppleTV. Can anyone tell me if this is normal? How can I get them back, I have family members that want to watch the episodes but I can't seem to find them anywhere. I've bought series before on my MacBook and they remain there, even after seeing them

I appreciate any comment and help,
Thanks.

brentsg

macrumors 68040
Oct 15, 2008
Check the settings in iTunes. You have it setup to sync only TV Shows that are unwatched. So when you finish watching them, they are then removed from the AppleTV.

Donald.

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 19, 2010
Check the settings in iTunes. You have it setup to sync only TV Shows that are unwatched. So when you finish watching them, they are then removed from the AppleTV.
The thing is that I haven't synced it from the computer, i bought it directly from the AppleTV. I don't have it synced to my computer.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.