Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

egeek84

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 26, 2010
Northern California
The past few days I have been having difficulty sleeping from all the excitement. I have the funds in my bank account and my debit card is ready! I am going to my local mall on Saturday and picking the baby up and walking out of the Apple Store with a huge grin on my face!

I can't wait to sync my movies, music, and tv shows! I can't wait to surf Facebook and Twitter while kickin back on my bed! I can't wait to use my fingers to share photos with my family and peeps and also to surf the net and check out the latest news.

I'm sorry I know this is kind of a useless thread but I know there are alot of you guys who are just as excited as I am, if not more! WOOOOOOO HOOOOOO! This is gonna be huge you guys, get ready for a monumental moment in technology history to take place in just 7 days!

puppyflightclub

macrumors 6502
Dec 7, 2009
california
Personally, I really don't care,

but you all seems so happy I thought I'd post here. :)

The past few days I have been having difficulty sleeping from all the excitement. I have the funds in my bank account and my debit card is ready! I am going to my local mall on Saturday and picking the baby up and walking out of the Apple Store with a huge grin on my face!

I can't wait to sync my movies, music, and tv shows! I can't wait to surf Facebook and Twitter while kickin back on my bed! I can't wait to use my fingers to show photos to my family and peeps and also to surf the net and check out the latest news.

I'm sorry I know this is kind of a useless thread but I know there are alot of you guys who are just as excited as I am, if not more! WOOOOOOO HOOOOOO! This is gonna be huge you guys, get ready for a monumental moment in technology history to take place in just 7 days!

dont let this dude steal your excitement. keep bringin the energy. nobody really seems energetic on the forums.

cualexander

macrumors 6502a
Apr 3, 2006
Charlotte, NC
I definitely feel your excitement. I can't wait for the device. It's going to revolutionize the way we consume media. The iPhone was cool but the screen just didn't cut it. Laptops are just too bulky and cumbersome to kick back in the chair and flip through a magazine. The iPad on the other hand, is going to be awesome. Manipulating media with your fingers, flipping through magazines, spinning pictures, painting, playing games, the experience is just so much more organic than using a keyboard.

I can't stop reading a lot of these pointless threads :)

Akash.B

macrumors regular
Mar 25, 2010
Actually I've completely put down my feelings for the iPad. If I get excited, I WONT will be able to stand waiting the rest of the 7 days.

gwynne

macrumors 68000
Mar 11, 2010
The most recent news cycle has died down and there probably won't anything meaty till Monday. Boo.

puppyflightclub

macrumors 6502
Dec 7, 2009
california
I definitely feel your excitement. I can't wait for the device. It's going to revolutionize the way we consume media. The iPhone was cool but the screen just didn't cut it. Laptops are just too bulky and cumbersome to kick back in the chair and flip through a magazine. The iPad on the other hand, is going to be awesome. Manipulating media with your fingers, flipping through magazines, spinning pictures, painting, playing games, the experience is just so much more organic than using a keyboard.

I can't stop reading a lot of these pointless threads :)

who are you tellin?!

Actually I've completely put down my feelings for the iPad. If I get excited, I WONT will be able to stand waiting the rest of the 7 days.

very true. what we all gonna be doin next friday night!

The most recent news cycle has died down and there probably won't anything meaty till Monday. Boo.

since its the weekend right? and is it me or does macrumors news not operate much after friday.

Alectric

macrumors regular
Dec 2, 2009
I'm also very excited, so excited I'm not dreading heading down to the in-laws for Easter.:)

gwynne

macrumors 68000
Mar 11, 2010
Actually, a very interesting article just went up a few minutes ago. I don't want to derail this thread (and I don't see another thread I can bump with the article, so I'm going to jump over to the News Discussion subforum), but check the front page.

puppyflightclub

macrumors 6502
Dec 7, 2009
california
Actually, a very interesting article just went up a few minutes ago. I don't want to derail this thread (and I don't see another thread I can bump with the article, so I'm going to jump over to the News Discussion subforum), but check the front page.

-_____________-

iPad related!!!! haha. i care not about explicit categories. i want

"last minute features unveiled"

or

"confirmed best buy stores receiving iPad"

gwynne

macrumors 68000
Mar 11, 2010
Sorry, I realized after the fact that my definition of 'interesting' wasn't likely to be that interesting to most.

melman101

macrumors 68030
Sep 3, 2009
I'm SUPER EXCITED too!!!! I was gonna hold out for 3G, but I realized I don't need it. Going 64GB WiFi!!! Super PUMPED!!!

marksman

macrumors 603
Jun 4, 2007
I told a girl I might be getting one and she let me touch her bra.

It is so awesome.

StBDawg

macrumors regular
Oct 5, 2008
I'm just as hyped as you, OP. My days consist of coming here to read what everyone has to say. Then visiting Engadget and Gizmodo to see if they have any news on the iPad. I even have a countdown clock on my PC counting down to April 3rd at 10am EST because that's when I am hoping mine will be delivered. I've been picking up iTunes cards at a good price from people on Craigslist. I'm trying to find some good movies I haven't seen to buy with it. So far I bought Star Trek (HD). I am debating between Up, and Hurt Locker. The wait is driving me nuts! It sucks its still 1 week away but on the bright side I only started getting super hyped on the day they started taking pre orders so the wait hasn't been too bad.

puppyflightclub

macrumors 6502
Dec 7, 2009
california
I'm just as hyped as you, OP. My days consist of coming here to read what everyone has to say. Then visiting Engadget and Gizmodo to see if they have any news on the iPad. I even have a countdown clock on my PC counting down to April 3rd at 10am EST because that's when I am hoping mine will be delivered. I've been picking up iTunes cards at a good price from people on Craigslist. I'm trying to find some good movies I haven't seen to buy with it. So far I bought Star Trek (HD). I am debating between Up, and Hurt Locker. The wait is driving me nuts! It sucks its still 1 week away but on the bright side I only started getting super hyped on the day they started taking pre orders so the wait hasn't been too bad.

we need a big live iPad chatroom!

StBDawg

macrumors regular
Oct 5, 2008
Yes, we do, I'd rather talk live with people about the iPad rather than constantly checking the forum to see if anyone replied and be disappointed when someone bashed me with a dumb comment.

puppyflightclub

macrumors 6502
Dec 7, 2009
california
Yes, we do, I'd rather talk live with people about the iPad rather than constantly checking the forum to see if anyone replied and be disappointed when someone bashed me with a dumb comment.

you and me both

maybe macrumors can create a CHAT on the front page regarding it, if MODS are watching. it sure would be nice :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.