Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dammitjanet@gma

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 23, 2007
10.6.3 has removed the blood from the Snow Leopards mouth. It was there yesterday, it's not there now.

The bastards!!!!

Anyone else confirm? if anyone has a copy of the original file (1920x1200), 'twould be appreciated.

ergdegdeg

Moderator emeritus
Oct 13, 2007
Voila:
Snow%20Leopard.jpg

dammitjanet@gma

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 23, 2007
ergdegdeg and calderone...
... merci, danke, and thank you.

just another of Apples babying of things, you can't have boobies, so no blood for you...

either that the same ppls who complained that kids could see boobies complained about the masses of blood on show... :p

J the Ninja

macrumors 68000
Jul 14, 2008
I got the old one back from Time Machine. The shopped version is the one from the Snow Leopard box, looks like they finally put it in the OS itself. The colors are tweaked too, it looks more contrasty....and did someone take the liquify tool to its face? Select them both, then Quick Look them, you can flip back and forth between them that way. The blood is most definitely gone.

JRoDDz

macrumors 68000
Jul 2, 2009
NYC
Looks like his eyes changed too, and it's not as washed out. I also got my old one back from time machine and just renamed it so now I have both.

chrono1081

macrumors G3
Jan 26, 2008
Isla Nublar
There was actually a non-blood version floating around for a while. My friends computer has the leopard as his wallpaper and I noticed there was no blood on his (10.6.2) and I thought I was crazy at first but I clearly remembered seeing blood on my wallpaper (which was in indeed there) and now that it is 10.6.3 it is definitely gone.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.