Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

*Bell*

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 28, 2010
Recently I've been looking up some old games from the 90's our family had on our old mac. I remember we had some educational games like Treasure Cove, Math Mountain, Designasaurus 2, Mixed Up Mother Goose and some Disney puzzle games. I've thought of some other ones but for the life of me, I can't think of the names of them. The one was a bunny and you could go around the house and do things. For example, you could go into the kitchen and make things. You could change the decorations and toys in the bedrooms to like caveman themes, etc. You could go into a book or a photo album and do mini games like that. I keep getting reader rabbit in my google searches, but this would have been a very old game, and the graphics don't look right in the reader rabbit games. Another one I remember is a circus and you had to get the math questions right. There were seals with balls on their noses and you had to pick the ball with the right number on it. Sorry, I don't remember much about the games, but I remember enjoying them a lot when I was 5 years old.

detnyre

macrumors newbie
Feb 13, 2008
Many games and software from the 90's is now considered to be "Abandonware" - no longer sold by companies who might be out of business..

You can find it on web sites like http://www.abandonwaredos.com/

Just google Abandonware and the title of the game you are looking for.

Another good source is local thrift shops, Goodwill stores. They will often have lots of old CD's with old software on it..... Can be 'hit or miss', but sometimes the search is part of the fun....

Derek

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.