Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mcdj

macrumors G3
Original poster
Jul 10, 2007
NYC
I built this mostly out of stuff I found at an abandoned hockey rink. Notice the awesome PC STEREO speakers...I will be rockin' some serious internet songs! I hooked up my friend's Macbook air DVD drive, but the only CD ROM I have right now is for free AOL, which I don't think will run on the Ipad. Will it?

Also, most of the cables don't really do anything, but they give it that cool Apple style futuristic look! Yeah!

The screen guard and hood came from my aunt's Brother Word Processor. No glare, no fingerprints, and it flips out of the way if you need to touch the screen of the Ipad, which I do every few seconds. Trying to come up with a rubber band quick release system...

on to the pic!

ipadrig

mcdj

macrumors G3
Original poster
Jul 10, 2007
NYC
Wow, thats just about as lame as your t-shirts.

excuse me but I have sold well over 6 of those tshirts. ok more like 4, minus one return, but whateva, they are gonna sell like crazy!

iCheddar

macrumors 6502a
Apr 30, 2007
South Dakota
I believe now is the moment for OP to make his "lol i troll u post....though hopefully with better grammar than traditional trolls.

Either way, well played OP, got a bit of a chuckle out of this.

skafia

macrumors 6502
Apr 4, 2010
SOCAL
I was hoping the crappy shirts was just sarcasm but when i clicked i found out that they are truly crappy shirts!

kAoTiX

macrumors 6502
Oct 14, 2008
Midlands, UK
excuse me but I have sold well over 6 of those tshirts. ok more like 4, minus one return, but whateva, they are gonna sell like crazy!

This thread has made my day :D
I laughed so hard at that. I may actually buy one of those shirts just to be awesome like the OP!

anthonymoody

macrumors 68040
Aug 8, 2002
LOL MR never ceases to please :D

My favorite part is that after a page of responses some people still don't get it!

Hilarious!!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.