Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bhyltonm

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 6, 2010
Incase protective cover for using around the house which will be most of the time. Neoprene sleeve to throw iPad + cover into when traveling. Thoughts?

MarketingGuy

macrumors regular
Apr 6, 2010
Hillsborough, NJ
I really like that combination! I love the neoprene sleeve and have one on order from Incase (my 3G iPad isn't here yet, so there isn't a rush). For around the house, I will likely go without a cover. If I do decide to get something, it will be the Incase Protective Cover, since I really didn't like how the Apple iPad case felt in my hands. When I leave the house, it's going directly in the sleeve.

Since I don't have the sleeve yet, my only area of concern is how tight the fit is going to be. If it's really snug, then you might not be able to get the iPad into the sleeve with the cover on. Based on the MacBook Pro and MacBook Air sleeves, I would guess that the zipper sleeve will be less snug than the slip one. Let me know how you make out!

bhyltonm

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 6, 2010
Well I bought both this evening. The incase fits into the neoprene. I don't have my ipad either (waiting for 3G). Its snug but it works. I think the neoprene will lossen up.

MarketingGuy

macrumors regular
Apr 6, 2010
Hillsborough, NJ
Thank you for the update -- glad it fits! I'm still likely to go without the cover, but if I do decide to get something for around the house, that's what I'm going to get.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.