Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Ryland8071

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 29, 2012
I love to buy e-books from Amazon , but it can not be read on my Ipad or ipod, what should I do?

Brooklyn1023

macrumors newbie
Aug 29, 2012
you need an e-book converter-- epubsoft e-book converter

Epubsoft Ebook Converter is the newest and greatest tools among ebook fans. You can easily convert EPUB, PDF, AZW, MOBI ebooks to other formats through it! Then you can enjoy reading your ebooks on any device. It supports the current mainstream ebook e-reader formats, for example: EPUB, MOBI, AZW, PDF and so on. By using this software, you can sync the converted books to other e-readers, such as iPad, Kobo, Sony Reader, Android, etc.

1. Download and install Epubsoft Ebook Converter.
THE URL:http://www.epubsoft.com/epubsoft-ebbok-converter.html
2. Click the "Add ebooks" button to add the ebook files which you would like to convert. You can also drag the files into the main window, then the files will be added automatically.
3. Click the Button on the left panel to choose the output format you want.
4. Click the "Convert Now" button to start converting.
5. Just wait a moment, and click the "Open" button to view the converted files.

You will find a more flexible and convenient reading world in front of you. Now you can enjoy books bought from Amazon on any application you like!

gpatrick15

macrumors regular
Jul 16, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Epubsoft Ebook Converter is the newest and greatest tools among ebook fans. You can easily convert EPUB, PDF, AZW, MOBI ebooks to other formats through it! Then you can enjoy reading your ebooks on any device. It supports the current mainstream ebook e-reader formats, for example: EPUB, MOBI, AZW, PDF and so on. By using this software, you can sync the converted books to other e-readers, such as iPad, Kobo, Sony Reader, Android, etc.

2. Click the "Add ebooks" button to add the ebook files which you would like to convert. You can also drag the files into the main window, then the files will be added automatically.

You will find a more flexible and convenient reading world in front of you. Now you can enjoy books bought from Amazon on any application you like!

I don't think he needs to know how to convert them or create them, but I could be wrong. I believe he's asking how to access already purchased Kindle ebooks on his iPad. If that's what he's asking, then all he needs is the Kindle app.

----------

Or if you prefer, go to https://read.amazon.com and use the Kindle Cloud reader.

Or this ^^^

anonymouslurker

macrumors regular
May 16, 2012
While I do like iBooks, and have bought books through iTunes, for quite a while now I've been buying all my ebooks through Amazon, just so I have several different platforms on which to read it.

The Kindle app serves me well in iOS, Android, webOS, and in Windows.

kris007

macrumors newbie
Aug 21, 2014
Epubsoft is an UNPROFESSIONAL company

Once their product is "sold" they don't respond to any of your cries for help!!

rowspaxe

macrumors 68020
Jan 29, 2010
Yes, install the kindle app. Kindle ios is a good reader. When you visit amazon--go to your kindle profile and you can specify which devices you wish to have you ebooks sent to. You may have to promt it to send to your ipad as you bought the ebook before you initaited the app. good luck

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.