Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

scouts

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 27, 2012
So I'm on mountain lion now, but I remember before upgrading I could check all the apple sw updates I downloaded by going to Sys Preferences --> System --> Software Update... and there was a tab for the software updates I installed in list form.

It's not there anymore. Does anyone know if it's possible to similarly access this download history in mountain lion? TIA

prisstratton

macrumors 6502a
Dec 20, 2011
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
So I'm on mountain lion now, but I remember before upgrading I could check all the apple sw updates I downloaded by going to Sys Preferences --> System --> Software Update... and there was a tab for the software updates I installed in list form.

It's not there anymore. Does anyone know if it's possible to similarly access this download history in mountain lion? TIA

This thread points to a couple of locations you can look at:

http://superuser.com/questions/204375/how-can-i-list-all-updates-installed-on-mac-os-x

Further down the thread they also mention the tab that you were looking for was removed in ML.

scouts

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 27, 2012
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.