Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bholaladka

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 24, 2010
So, I ported my number from Verizon to AT&T last Friday when I received my Verizon iPhone.

Now, I am realizing the $ difference in plans is over 60 per month! That is not worth it.
1) Can I port my number back to AT&T and go back to my previous set up? I had an employee discount before (from a previous employer), would they be able to just reapply everything to the account?

2) Also, are AT&T stores generally out of iPhones now?

Baba

mytakeontech

macrumors 6502a
Jun 14, 2010
So, I ported my number from Verizon to AT&T last Friday when I received my Verizon iPhone.

Now, I am realizing the $ difference in plans is over 60 per month! That is not worth it.
1) Can I port my number back to AT&T and go back to my previous set up? I had an employee discount before (from a previous employer), would they be able to just reapply everything to the account?

2) Also, are AT&T stores generally out of iPhones now?

Baba

You are bhola as name suggests ;)

JayLenochiniMac

macrumors G5
Nov 7, 2007
New Sanfrakota
Once you lose the FAN discount, it's gone forever unless your current employer happens to offer it.

You can try giving at&t a call explaining it was a mistake and see if they'd manually re-implement it.

bholaladka

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 24, 2010
Once you lose the FAN discount, it's gone forever unless your current employer happens to offer it.

You can try giving at&t a call explaining it was a mistake and see if they'd manually re-implement it.

Got it. I am more worried about if they roll me into their "shared plans"

I guess time to call them tomorrow and find out! :eek:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.