Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

zwodubber

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 1, 2011
PA
I bought this at best buy on sale for $59 2 months ago and it just totally quit. Green light is on when charging but it will not turn on. I lost the receipt, any suggestions on contacting ZAGG?

Has this happened to anyone else?

photo_zps224119c4.jpg

From ZAGG website

Untitled_zps751f8d96.jpg

zwodubber

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 1, 2011
PA
People STILL think tablets are laptops?

Contact them through customer support or go buy an actual touch screen laptop. :rolleyes:

Before you run your mouth with useless garbage, the keyboard cases have an occasional purpose. I have 3 cases for my iPad. The keyboard case only comes in handy when i'm on site using the pad all day and then need to communicate data to the company server, it's more convenient than getting out the MBP and I would much rather carry the mini than a full sized laptop. Once i'm in my truck I just swap cases and upload to the server. Since FLIR and Fluke now have robust apps for the iPad why carry my MBP all day?

IMG_0037_zps60399c61.jpg

99% of the time I use the Belkin smart case or the Belkin Rubber case while walking customer sites.

photo1copy_zpsda1ca462.jpg

photo3_zpsfd713d3a.jpg

JoeMyersROI

macrumors newbie
Sep 29, 2015
I bought this at best buy on sale for $59 2 months ago and it just totally quit. Green light is on when charging but it will not turn on. I lost the receipt, any suggestions on contacting ZAGG?

Has this happened to anyone else?

photo_zps224119c4.jpg

From ZAGG website

Untitled_zps751f8d96.jpg
Where you ever able to get a solution to this? I've had my Zagg Folio keyboard for about 1 1/2 years and it's been a little beast, but now it won't turn on even though it's completely charged.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.