Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Which iphone 6 are you planning on getting?

• 4.7 gold

Votes: 44 7.6%
  • 4.7 silver

Votes: 67 11.6%
  • 4.7 space gray

Votes: 182 31.5%
  • 5.5 gold

Votes: 32 5.5%
  • 5.5 silver

Votes: 40 6.9%
  • 5.5 space gray

Votes: 100 17.3%
  • Still Undecided, waiting after release

Votes: 83 14.4%
  • Not buying

Votes: 30 5.2%

• Total voters

Appl3FTW

macrumors 603
Original poster
Nov 15, 2012
first, state what you have now and then select what iphone 6 are you getting (assuming these were the ones coming out) :cool:

BnLiND2CUAAs9bi.jpg:large

----------

Me: 5s gold... cannot decide if i should get ip6 gold again. :cool:

Appl3FTW

macrumors 603
Original poster
Nov 15, 2012
So people really don't know what they want yet? :rollseyes

----------

I think it is a little early for this as we still do not know what will be introduced.

But I will get the grey in both sizes and switch back and forth when I want. :p

I like that idea

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005

----------

I like that idea

People can't make a decision based on some rumor and a supposed picture of what could be an iPhone? The ****ing nerve of them! :rolleyes:

My iPhones have all been white, it will continue that way regardless. Best thing is that unlike you, I am well qualified for an upgrade (out of contract) on launch day and I don't have to wait a month. :p

Tthomas612

macrumors 65816
Aug 24, 2013
first, state what you have now and then select what iphone 6 are you getting (assuming these were the ones coming out) :cool:

----------

Me: 5s gold... cannot decide if i should get ip6 gold again. :cool:

I'm a huge Apple fan, but if the iPhone 6 looks like most of these mock ups... I'll be staying with the 5s for a while longer. I want the 6 to have a bigger screen, but I don't want it to look like an HTC ONE if I want a M8 I'll buy a M8...

----------

People can't make a decision based on some rumor and a supposed picture of what could be an iPhone? The ****ing nerve of them! :rolleyes:

My iPhones have all been white, it will continue that way regardless. Best thing is that unlike you, I am well qualified for an upgrade (out of contract) on launch day and I don't have to wait a month. :p

All of mine had been white up until the 5S and I must say I like the Space grey color much better than the all black of the iPhone 5... Just my opinion of course

Celtic Warrior

macrumors regular
Mar 20, 2013
Toronto, ON
5.5 Space Grey would be iPhone that I would get but it will depend on features. It is actually sad that rumours pervades around iPhone 4.7 will have less features than 4.7 inches. Quite frankly, I would not want to carry 5.5 inches phone in my pocket.

KUguardgrl13

macrumors 68020
May 16, 2013
Kansas, USA
4" white/silver. Unless the 4.7" has a much reduced bezel all around to be not much taller or wider than the 5/5s. If not, then I guess I'll keep my 5 and see what the 7 looks like.

Appl3FTW

macrumors 603
Original poster
Nov 15, 2012
I'm a huge Apple fan, but if the iPhone 6 looks like most of these mock ups... I'll be staying with the 5s for a while longer. I want the 6 to have a bigger screen, but I don't want it to look like an HTC ONE if I want a M8 I'll buy a M8...

----------

All of mine had been white up until the 5S and I must say I like the Space grey color much better than the all black of the iPhone 5... Just my opinion of course

isn't it ironic that people HATED the 5 series when it came out and now they love to stay with the 5 and now hates the 6? i say people will fall in love with the 6 just as much as we do every redesign. now i have to admit, it would be hard to recreate the magic of the iphone 4 redesign.. that thing was amazing.. but everyone will love this iteration of the iphone just like any model does.

tann

macrumors 68000
Apr 15, 2010
UK

what's wrong with not knowing what i want right now? What if the 4.7" one has a lower battery life than the 5.5", what if it's the other way around... what if the 5.5" has some extra features over the 4.7?

All of these potential differences could influence my eventual decision. Since the phone is already getting a fair bit bigger the size difference between then might not make too big a difference for me personally.

Also there's price!

Tthomas612

macrumors 65816
Aug 24, 2013
isn't it ironic that people HATED the 5 series when it came out and now they love to stay with the 5 and now hates the 6? i say people will fall in love with the 6 just as much as we do every redesign. now i have to admit, it would be hard to recreate the magic of the iphone 4 redesign.. that thing was amazing.. but everyone will love this iteration of the iphone just like any model does.

That's us Apple fans for you ... Lol... I'm sure you are right, but with me when the iPhone 5 came out I bought it returned it and kept my 4s. The iPhone 5c and 5s was released I bought the 5c... Only after many issues with the 5c did I get the 5s and that was only because Apple gave me a free upgrade... Now I actually love the Space Grey 5S

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.