Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

samigina

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 20, 2014
Hi, I just get a Logitech Force GT steering wheel, but it seems that my iMac doesn't recognize it at all… I've installed the LogitechForceFeedback kernel extension but it still doesn't work…

anyone can tell me if this steering wheel works on mac, and if it does, how to make it !

Thanks in advance !

edddeduck

macrumors 68020
Mar 26, 2004
Hi, I just get a Logitech Force GT steering wheel, but it seems that my iMac doesn't recognize it at all… I've installed the LogitechForceFeedback kernel extension but it still doesn't work…

anyone can tell me if this steering wheel works on mac, and if it does, how to make it !

Thanks in advance !

Yep works fine here (with no drivers) you only need the extension for Force Feedback. I haven't tested that recently but from internet reports that should work OK.

Edwin

samigina

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 20, 2014
Yep works fine here (with no drivers) you only need the extension for Force Feedback. I haven't tested that recently but from internet reports that should work OK.

Edwin

Yes it should work but it doesn't… i'll try again and let you know. thanks for your answer

insane79

macrumors 6502
Aug 20, 2008
Hi,
I m in the market to buy a new wheel for my gaming on osx, you got this wheel to work on 10.9? let me know.

Thanks..

samigina

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 20, 2014
Hi, it actually works with 10.9 and F1 2013. The problem was that I couldn't select anything or navigate in the game menus so i thought it dis n'y work… but it works, you just need to use the keyboard to set your wheel profile. I find this wheel really great for it's price. I hope I helped you ;) you may have to install Logitechforvefeedback kernel extension to get the force feedback

insane79

macrumors 6502
Aug 20, 2008
Hi, it actually works with 10.9 and F1 2013. The problem was that I couldn't select anything or navigate in the game menus so i thought it dis n'y work… but it works, you just need to use the keyboard to set your wheel profile. I find this wheel really great for it's price. I hope I helped you ;) you may have to install Logitechforvefeedback kernel extension to get the force feedback
Thats great, thanks for the quick response, just hope the hack works for yosemite also which is just around the corner :rolleyes:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.