Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rapicell

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 20, 2013
Is it just me, or is there really no point to having a "My Music" and a "Playlist" tab when both display all your music. They really should just be merged and I don't see why Apple felt the need make two separate tabs that are basically the same thing

afsnyder

macrumors 65816
Jan 7, 2014
Is it just me, or is there really no point to having a "My Music" and a "Playlist" tab when both display all your music. They really should just be merged and I don't see why Apple felt the need make two separate tabs that are basically the same thing

The sidebar doesn't exist for My Music... I wonder if it's an internal issue they had when going about the redesign. It's possible they are testing two different designs for a tab?

bushido

Suspended
Mar 26, 2008
Germany

also if you are in movies or tv shows and click playlists you end up with the music "sidebar". thats very odd to me

markgpearse

macrumors 6502
Nov 11, 2010
Wishlist

Thanks for the wishlist instructions. I wish the iTunes and AppleTV wishlists would sync!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.