Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

wesk702

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jul 7, 2007
The hood
Have a feeling Apple's watch style is gonna be bitten off one of the classic braun watches. Particularly the Bn0035.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    210.3 KB · Views: 223

Arran

macrumors 601
Mar 7, 2008
Atlanta, USA
No. I don't think there can be one design for everyone. Style is a very personal thing. Especially stuff you wear.

I'm thinking Apple will design the electronic innards and the software UI (what they do best) and the outward appearance (hardware Ui) will be determined by multiple well-known (and well established) partners in the jewelry/watch/fashion business.

We're going to see co-branding and multiple designs: A dazzling array of them. It's going to be like the "Apple-Nike" partnership, but with all the big names in fashion invited.

Reactions: Cowy

Pakaku

macrumors 68040
Aug 29, 2009
It's going to at least match the industrial look of the iMac, Macbook Pro, iPhone, iPad, iPods... but still look like its own product.

As for personal style, we'll do what we always have: buy a tacky case and wrap it up.

Cowy

macrumors newbie
Nov 29, 2017
No. I don't think there can be one design for everyone. Style is a very personal thing. Especially stuff you wear.

I'm thinking Apple will design the electronic innards and the software UI (what they do best) and the outward appearance (hardware Ui) will be determined by multiple well-known (and well established) partners in the jewelry/watch/fashion business.

We're going to see co-branding and multiple designs: A dazzling array of them. It's going to be like the "Apple-Nike" partnership, but with all the big names in fashion invited.

Yes agree! i would love if they collaborating with other popular watch brands like rolex? that's gonna be dope lol

Julien

macrumors G4
Jun 30, 2007
Atlanta
Thread title is not wrong since it is form 2014 and before the :apple:Watch was even announced. It is just a typical Newbie (Cowy) mistake bump of an outdated and unrelated thread.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.