Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jjk454ss

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jul 10, 2008
Not sure I'll find this, but anyone know of a sleeve or case, preferably pretty durable(hard sided maybe), that would have 2 separate spaces? I'd like something to protect my kindle and ipad together, yet keep them from being stuck together in the same space.

jjk454ss

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jul 10, 2008
I'm back to looking for a decent case for my ipad, now an Air 2, and my Kindle. Anybody have some decent ideas this time:D?

IrishVixen

macrumors 68020
Jun 20, 2010
Maybe....

http://www.amazon.com/iGadgitz-Trav...&qid=1416702141&sr=8-2&keywords=Igadgitz+iPad

So, here's the deal. I have no experience with this exact case, however, I do have a hard zip case from the same company that I bought clear back around the time of the Kindle Touch model, and that thing has performed VERY well. It's nicely crush resistant, and mine will actually hold two Kindles, even if it's not exactly designed to do so. :D

I'm thinking this iPad Air version might work similarly... There does appear to be an inner pocket that could potentially hold a Paperwhite. The catch is, there's no built in padding to separate the two.

jjk454ss

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jul 10, 2008
Maybe....

http://www.amazon.com/iGadgitz-Trav...&qid=1416702141&sr=8-2&keywords=Igadgitz+iPad

So, here's the deal. I have no experience with this exact case, however, I do have a hard zip case from the same company that I bought clear back around the time of the Kindle Touch model, and that thing has performed VERY well. It's nicely crush resistant, and mine will actually hold two Kindles, even if it's not exactly designed to do so. :D

I'm thinking this iPad Air version might work similarly... There does appear to be an inner pocket that could potentially hold a Paperwhite. The catch is, there's no built in padding to separate the two.

Looks decent, and it's cheap enough. But like you mentioned, no protection between devices.

jjk454ss

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jul 10, 2008
Found a decent case for $20 at Best Buy. It's got decent protection for the iPad, not really any protection for the Kindle in the outside pocket, but it carries both which is what I really wanted.

B61083B7-98A2-4397-91E4-3354F9249FFA_zpsdbmmahxi.jpg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.