Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Nov 28, 2010
located
No, it is SPAM, otherwise there would be reputable reviews and an online store available and no need to go around Facebook seeking customers for a business that will not make them any money, unless they just take your money and give you no product, which "RAMDAN STORES USA LTD" will certainly do.

Report it to Facebook, if they have such feature.

old-wiz

macrumors G3
Mar 26, 2008
West Suburban Boston Ma
When you see someone offering a long list of Apple products (or any product) for unreasonably low prices, then it is a scam.

Once in a while they try to post threads with lists like you see on FB, and the moderators close them and delete them.

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Jul 29, 2008
In a coffee shop.
No, do not 'trust him'. Not at all. This is clearly a scam.

In fact, my advice would be to run a mile or two (or five kilometres) in the opposite direction, as fast as your legs can carry you…..

Macsonic

macrumors 68000
Sep 6, 2009
Best to avoid any transactions with this ad. Possibly the phone or its parts are imitations or not genuine. Also, it is not clear in the ad if the warranty is coming from Apple. It just says 3 months warranty. Just buy from a reputable Apple dealer.

JohnPi314

macrumors member
Jun 27, 2014
California
Hi! I am from Hungary, living in Romania. I have got an ad on facebook. Somebody (comunity?) sell mobile phones, for example iPhone 5s 32gb space grey for just 430 USD...and is new-he seys... Here is our discussion:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1n8iuv9HRnkc2d6ZpJt3qBlxiKMXvtXFzJDmTxAeL_gE/edit?usp=sharing
What do you think? Should I trust him?
Thank you for the answers!!!

Repitable people don't use Facebook; they use Craigslist.

lol :p just teasing'

You're smart to ask; and obviously suspicious..as anyone with half a brain would be.

Honestly, I wouldn't trust it. Shop the Apple referb store instead.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.