Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

docprego

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 12, 2007
Henderson, NV
I'm so grateful to Diztronic tonight. I decided to open a door with the same hand I had my 6 Plus in earlier today. Somehow I lost my grip on the phone and it took a door handle height tumble on to really hard linoleum over concrete, NOT a forgiving surface.

I'm thrilled to report that the phone came through completely unscathed as did the case. I didn't buy it thinking it was a super protective case, frankly I've rarely ever dropped my previous phones. I got it more for the thinness and the hope that it would prevent damage from minor accidental bumps and bruises. Today it did more than that, a lot more.

jkel777

macrumors 6502a
May 10, 2014
I'm so grateful to Diztronic tonight. I decided to open a door with the same hand I had my 6 Plus in earlier today. Somehow I lost my grip on the phone and it took a door handle height tumble on to really hard linoleum over concrete, NOT a forgiving surface.

I'm thrilled to report that the phone came through completely unscathed as did the case. I didn't buy it thinking it was a super protective case, frankly I've rarely ever dropped my previous phones. I got it more for the thinness and the hope that it would prevent damage from minor accidental bumps and bruises. Today it did more than that, a lot more.

That's awesome to hear (not that you dropped your phone, but that the case protected it lol).

I got the Diztronic a few days ago but swapped it out for the Incipio NGP. I'm hoping the NGP offers similar drop protection. They're made of the same material and roughly the same size, so I'd assume it'd protect just the same.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.