Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

BrettDS

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Nov 14, 2012
Orlando
With the Disney visa you can select the artwork you want on your card from 5 or 6 Disney themed designs. My Disney visa was the first card I added to Apple pay as soon as iOS 8.1 went live, but in Apple pay it just showed up with a generic Mickey design.

I didn't really worry about it, but the other day I wiped my phone and set it up as a new phone, so I had to re-add all of my cards to Apple pay. This time when I added my Disney visa it shows the correct design in Apple pay. I deleted the Disney visa from my wife's phone and re-added it and now she's happy that her phone shows tinkerbell instead of Mickey.

I'm not sure when Chase updated the artwork to properly reflect what's on the card, but if you just have a generic Mickey then you might want to delete and re-add.

dhlizard

macrumors G4
Mar 16, 2009
The Jailbreak Community
I added my Chase Bank Disney card the 1st day Pay went live and I got the correct card image.

Attachments

• IMG_1569.PNG
    IMG_1569.PNG
    1.9 MB · Views: 763

fmalloy

macrumors 6502
Nov 5, 2007
I added my Citi Dividend MasterCard and got the correct matching graphic. I just got the wife an iPhone 6 and added her Dividend card, and it's just a generic gray color.

Something weird about the graphics/logo...

dhlizard

macrumors G4
Mar 16, 2009
The Jailbreak Community
I added my Citi Dividend MasterCard and got the correct matching graphic. I just got the wife an iPhone 6 and added her Dividend card, and it's just a generic gray color.

Something weird about the graphics/logo...

I thought I read something about Citibank logos being wrong - not positive however - perhaps if you Google.

You can remove it and try re-adding it as often as you wish.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.