Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

phillyi

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 8, 2011
Has anyone installed the moshi ivisor screen protector (not the glass version) on their iphone 6/6+?

I like the features based on the description but have not seen any installed pics or reviews for it on the 6 anywhere. I would be interested to hear any thoughts/reviews/pics. TIA!

Yptcn

macrumors 68020
Aug 24, 2012
Paris
What can I say , it's PERFECT ! I got the XT for iPhone 6 this morning , it took about 30 sec to put on . It works with my Spigen ultra hybrid clear and leather  case. I tried to take a picture but I can't manage to get a good shot .
It's worth every penny !

I tried again but my photos don't show how great it is . Here they are anyway.One is with a case and the other one without .Sorry for the bad quality...

Have a look at Moshi website ,it shows it better than I have :)))

http://www.moshi.com/fr/ivisor-xt-for-iphone-6#black

Attachments

• IMG_0330.JPG
    IMG_0330.JPG
    881.1 KB · Views: 171
  • IMG_0331.JPG
    IMG_0331.JPG
    871.1 KB · Views: 174
Last edited:

pocketdoc

macrumors 6502a
Apr 15, 2008
How about pics of the edge? Is there a gap between very edge of glass and phone?

I could never get used to the different feel and the visible grid on these. This is due to the lack of adherence in the center.

Any issues with swiping up from bottom to open CC?

Yptcn

macrumors 68020
Aug 24, 2012
Paris
The gap is tiny but there is no problem with either of my two cases. Swiping from top to bottom and the other way around is no problem either

I can't seem to take good close up pictures with my iPad and my camera is not at home right now .

I hadn't noticed there was a grid , I'll have to look with a magnifying glass .

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.