Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dooku77

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 24, 2014
Hi all, I'm coming over from years of being an android user. This was the only storage option available to me 2 days ago so I got it. Just wondering how you all like the 64gb and why you chose it? I would have gotten the 128 idiot were available but this seems pretty good. I'm just use to having removable storage on all of my devices for these last years.

geoff5093

macrumors 68020
Sep 16, 2014
Dover, NH
Hi all, I'm coming over from years of being an android user. This was the only storage option available to me 2 days ago so I got it. Just wondering how you all like the 64gb and why you chose it? I would have gotten the 128 idiot were available but this seems pretty good. I'm just use to having removable storage on all of my devices for these last years.
They probably chose the 64GB model because they wanted 64GB of storage, otherwise they would have went with the 16GB or 128GB. Or they were like you and just wanted an iPhone regardless of the size or color, as long as they could get it right then and there.

dooku77

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 24, 2014
They probably chose the 64GB model because they wanted 64GB of storage, otherwise they would have went with the 16GB or 128GB. Or they were like you and just wanted an iPhone regardless of the size or color, as long as they could get it right then and there.

This I understand. I just like reading why people chose what they did. I know some choose lower memory options and rely heavily on cloud based storage and some chips high memory capacity and store everything locally. For me it's been a mixture of both but now with a fixed memory capacity, I just like to discuss these things. For me just coming over from another OS, there's not much discussion on things like this. With the exception of fixed memory Nexus devices, most won't make the jump because of memory limitations.

nepalisherpa

macrumors 68020
Aug 15, 2011
USA

I chose a 64GB because 32GB is not available anymore. I've always had a 32GB since that option was available because it was the perfect size for me. 16GB is too low and 128GB is an overkill for me.

dooku77

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 24, 2014
I chose a 64GB because 32GB is not available anymore. I've always had a 32GB since that option was available because it was the perfect size for me. 16GB is too low and 128GB is an overkill for me.

That's great feedback. I am getting along with the 64gb nicely. I'm learning to not download crap like I was previously doing.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.