Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mufaddal

macrumors member
Feb 16, 2012
Chicago
I like the LAUT Slimskin better, protects bottom, cheaper and available now http://www.amazon.com/Laut-SLIMSKIN...&keywords=laut+iphone+case&pebp=1416970389919

Note that it is not mm but inches so not 0.01mm thin

I just got the LAUT today. Previously had the Caudabe veil. I'm really liking the LAUT. Covers the bottom of the phone, fits very well, and feels good in the hand.

Personally I've been looking for a thin case with minimal or no front lip, to really feel the curved edges of the case. The LAUT does just that.

Meltdownblitz

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 21, 2010
I believe it is 0.01inch thick which translate to around 0.25mm.. not 0.01mm thick

Haha that's hilarious I believe your right. I misread the 0.1 which would seem nearly impossible since it would be just too thin at .01 mm which would be near nothing.

madanagopal

macrumors member
Oct 11, 2014
I just got the LAUT today. Previously had the Caudabe veil. I'm really liking the LAUT. Covers the bottom of the phone, fits very well, and feels good in the hand.

Personally I've been looking for a thin case with minimal or no front lip, to really feel the curved edges of the case. The LAUT does just that.

Can you post pics with LAUT. My Caudabe is going back to amazon. I could feel some residue on my fingers after using for a while.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.