Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Launch Center Pro developer Contrast today launched Group Text+ and Email+, two apps for quickly creating messages and emails by using shortcuts for adding contacts, groups, images, and more. Both apps work similarly to Launch Center Pro, with Contrast touting a "simplified" and "refined" interface for easily composing messages with shortcuts.

For example, a Group Text+ user can quickly send an iMessage or SMS message sharing a location by tapping a few contacts, tapping a shortcut to add the location, and tapping a camera shortcut to take a photo of the location. Users can also send animated GIFs or copied text from the clipboard without having to manually input content, and shortcuts work in the exact same way for Email+. Group Text+ and Email+ also include their own iOS 8 Share sheet extensions, as users can easily compose a new message in other apps like Safari to easily access information.

grouptextemail-800x547.jpg
Group Text+ is available at a special price of $1.99 to commemorate its launch for the iPhone and iPad. [Direct Link]

Email+ is available for $2.99 and can be downloaded for the iPhone and iPad. [Direct Link]

Article Link: 'Launch Center Pro' Developer Releases Quick Messaging Apps 'Group Text+' and 'Email+'

rweller

macrumors newbie
Jan 19, 2011
Temporarily Unavailable in App Store?

When I tried to purchase from the App Store on release day, I'm told that it is temporarily unavailable and to try again later...

nutmac

macrumors 603
Mar 30, 2004
I like Contrast apps and these apps seem pretty neat.

But I can't help but think that they should be one app instead of two. I like to have all of my frequently used apps on the first home page and I rather not use two slots for these apps.

nutmac

macrumors 603
Mar 30, 2004
Just installed Group Text+.

As I indicated earlier, I do think Group Text+ and Email+ could be integrated as one app.

I rarely send messages to multiple recipients, so I don't plan on using the app for "group" texting. But it is great for quickly sending message and very configurable.

I wish "Contacts" list is a bit more configurable, however. Recently used contact sorting and horizontally scrolling list, for instance. And I would prefer to have "Add Text" above "Attach Images". And Today widget would be nice too.

All in all, not bad for $1.99 promotional pricing.

wlossw

macrumors 65816
May 9, 2012
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Does it support Jabber or Gtalk? If i could integrate messaging between hangouts, sms, and iMessage (like on my mac) i would be willing to pay 3x this price.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.