Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

allen.stark.5

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 21, 2014
How can I get rid of this without deleting everything? When I open Cydia this pops up and won't let into Cydia.
be365d2dadfcbc63527c883e188d6ca6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

kalirob99

macrumors 68000
Dec 24, 2008
California
Everyone with this issue always says there's no pirated apps/repos but this isn't happening to a lot of people here and shouldn't be in the first place.
Soooooo just saying, be honest with us and anyone else who might run into this issue. You'll get more hate denying than admitting

allen.stark.5

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 21, 2014
I believe the the issue was the Xsellize repo, this happened when I went to search for ifile. I have the paid ifile app. I opened the cracked ifile by mistake and then it must of tried pulling up a safari page. That's when this error popped up. Not even sure why I had that repo installed. When I jailbroke I just went on google and installed all the top suggested repo's. I luckily got my Cydia to spring back with multiple hard resets and hitting options in between that error intermittently popping up. I got that repo deleted and all seems to be working.

----------

The only tweak I had installed from Xsellize was pandora skips. And I believe that wasn't a pirated app. Didn't need it anyways since I'm using pandora Downloader.

bbrks

macrumors 65816
Dec 17, 2013
Everything from that repo is pirated, so I guess, there is your answer....

caribsa

macrumors regular
May 11, 2013
Just click ok and block Cydia ads using a host file or basic ad blocker. It has nothing to do with pirated repos since I have none installed and it happened to me once. It took a minute to realize it was an ad in cydia like all the re-direct ads that takes you to the app store.

allen.stark.5

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 21, 2014
Just click ok and block Cydia ads using a host file or basic ad blocker. It has nothing to do with pirated repos since I have none installed and it happened to me once. It took a minute to realize it was an ad in cydia like all the re-direct ads that takes you to the app store.

I have an ad blocker installed. When I'd click ok that message would just keep popping up over and over.

kiddk1

macrumors 6502
Aug 16, 2009
You can search for my post from a couple weeks back but what happened was you have to keep pressing the ok button and the back button interchangeably until you finally get out of it-it has happened twice to me already, no pirated apps the second time and I was able to get out of it

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.