Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

magicMac

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 13, 2010
UK
can anyone recommend from personal experience a good quality keyboard case for the air 2?

I like the look of the zag folio but ideally I would like one which connects to the Lightning port to expand the battery life of the iPad (double up as a battery case like those you get for the iPhone) and then offer lightning port pass-through so I don't need one USB cable for the keyboard and one for the iPad (like some new battery cases for the iPhone).

Alternatively a keyboard that can run on solar panels would be nice, Logitech seem to do one but its really old now and looks tacky as hell.

Cheers!

WilliamLondon

macrumors 68000
Dec 8, 2006
can anyone recommend from personal experience a good quality keyboard case for the air 2?

I like the look of the zag folio but ideally I would like one which connects to the Lightning port to expand the battery life of the iPad (double up as a battery case like those you get for the iPhone) and then offer lightning port pass-through so I don't need one USB cable for the keyboard and one for the iPad (like some new battery cases for the iPhone).

Alternatively a keyboard that can run on solar panels would be nice, Logitech seem to do one but its really old now and looks tacky as hell.

Cheers!

Mine is the Air 1 and I bought the Zagg Folio for it and I love it. Putting a keyboard on it gave the device new life (on top of all the things I used it for previously) and this case is really great. The keyboard works a treat, the case itself is durable enough it doesn't need a sleeve or anything, I just throw it in my bag and it's good to go. I read a great review on Amazon for this case and that decided it for me and I've not been disappointed at all, I'd definitely recommend it.

Even though it's not the Air 2, hope that helps, best of luck!!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.