Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jian

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 5, 2008
San Francisco
So this morning I got an email from PayPal, aging that there is a purchase of 400 some dollar that went through, hooray, the movement is happening.

I posted a thread asking if I could see a shipment or even delivery this week.

Anyway, I am on an airplane right now using those skywifi thing. It isn't always fast and stable, since I'm that impatient I wanted to go see my order again, but took me some work and time before the connection become stable and voila, before I even went to Apple store's website, I got two email notifications from Apple saying my watch is on its way to my office, to be delivered this tuesdayyyyy;) now that's a nice way to start work after my vacation:apple:

cmichaelb

macrumors 68020
Aug 6, 2008
Italy
So this morning I got an email from PayPal, aging that there is a purchase of 400 some dollar that went through, ............ to be delivered this tuesdayyyyy;) now that's a nice way to start work after my vacation:apple:

Congrats!! Seconding 'what did you order?' Lol

FrancoRumors

macrumors 6502
Jul 23, 2010
I pulled this from another thread the OP posted.

"Ordered a blue sport band 42mm on 4.12, got a June date initially.

Just got an email from Paypal this morning, saying thanks for using paypal, your amount of ~$430 some dollar transaction is approved yada yada yada, then I went to my order page, it says prepare to ship!!!

I guess it's coming straight from China, hence the movement on Sunday?

Also, I don't expect to have this shipped today, but how long will I be stuck at current stage? When will I be able to find a tracking number? my watch still isn't listed under my support page yet."

jian

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 5, 2008
San Francisco
What watch did you order?!?!?

Apple Watch Sport 42mm Silver Aluminum Case with Blue Sport Band

Ordered it on the afternoon of 12th after a long debate :)

----------

I pulled this from another thread the OP posted.

"Ordered a blue sport band 42mm on 4.12, got a June date initially.

Just got an email from Paypal this morning, saying thanks for using paypal, your amount of ~$430 some dollar transaction is approved yada yada yada, then I went to my order page, it says prepare to ship!!!

I guess it's coming straight from China, hence the movement on Sunday?

Also, I don't expect to have this shipped today, but how long will I be stuck at current stage? When will I be able to find a tracking number? my watch still isn't listed under my support page yet."

Thanks! Was gonna do it, but the internet isn't stable and fast enough lol

----------

Congrats!! Seconding 'what did you order?' Lol

Apple Watch Sport 42mm Silver Aluminum Case with Blue Sport Band

nfl46

macrumors G3
Oct 5, 2008
Damn. 42 blue from 4/12 is just shipping out for you. Crazy! I'm thinking I would get that one quickly since I just ordered it yesterday.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.