Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

oldhifi

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 12, 2013
USA
My wife always said "she did not want a IPhone". "I will just keep my flip phone", but I got her a new IPhone 6 for our anniversary. She can't stop taking pictures and texting. LOL
She is learning how to use it pretty well so far..

Itsedstech

macrumors 65816
Jul 24, 2011
Kansas
Had the same thing happen with my mom lol i finally bought her a 6 and got rid of her s5. she fell in love!

jldesutter83

macrumors 6502
Oct 20, 2013
Illinois
My wife and I use Find My Friends to share our location with each other even though we have different accounts.

My husband and I do as well. And it's not a trust issue with us, it's just a tool I use to see how close to home he is when he's working or on his way home from somewhere.

The-Real-Deal82

macrumors P6
Jan 17, 2013
Wales, United Kingdom
Wife New IPhone 6

Not sure if serious, but most marriages don't require this type of distrust.

My wife and myself use it but not because we don't trust each other. It's useful if one of us is late from work and the other wants to see where we are on our journey. It's just a useful app and not everybody who has it is paranoid about their partner cheating on them lol. My mother and father in law are on mine too as it's useful when they are out and about with the grandchildren.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.