Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

woodywoodz

Suspended
Original poster
Apr 12, 2014
NewYork
I just got MacXDVD's newsletter and knew that this May marks their 5-year birthday. To celebrate the big day, MacXDVD is rolling out a spectacular 5th anniversary giveaway of their award-winning MacX Video Converter Pro, all-in-one video tool as HD video converter, screen recorder, video editor and slideshow maker (regular price $49.95).
Everyone is welcome to take part in our anniversary celebration and take one copy of the versatile software for free, no strings attached.

Go to the giveaway page now

Highlights of MacX Video Converter Pro:
-Convert among MKV, MTS, AVCHD, AVI, MP4, MOV, FLV, etc
-Convert video to iPhone 6/6Plus, iPad Air 2/Mini 3, Galaxy Note 4, etc
-Record screen activity, make photo slideshow
-Cut, trim, merge video, add watermark and subtitle to video
-83x faster speed and high video quality

The celebration lasts till June 9, 2015. Grab the freebie while you can! :cool:

PS: I've downloaded one copy already and tested with McAfee. It is free of malware and adware.
FYI:
giveaway version: 5.5.5 (the latest)
download size: 26.8MB
operating system: Mac OS X Snow Leopard/Lion/Mountain Lion/Mavericks/Yosemite

PS:

By the way, if you share the giveaway on FaceBook, you can get an iPhone DVD ripper (RRP $39.95) for free as extra prize. Why not kill two birds with one stone :p

Steps to get the DVD ripper for free:
1. Scroll down to the bottom of the giveaway page
2. Click "Share to get" to share their anniversary event on FaceBook
3. After sharing successfully, a window will pop up automatically, showing the license key and the download link

Last edited:

Evren Carven

macrumors regular
Dec 16, 2014
Thanks for your share about this giveaway. Sometimes, you need to convert some videos to change format or edit them. In these situations, you may need this tool to do.

woodywoodz

Suspended
Original poster
Apr 12, 2014
NewYork
yup, I always want to transfer some video recorded with my Sony camcorder (usually M2TS format) to iPad so I can watch them at anytime. This software gives me a big favor:D

woodywoodz

Suspended
Original poster
Apr 12, 2014
NewYork
What makes this better than Handbrake?
I used handbrake for a certain time and I have to admit that Handbrake really works well in video conversion. but for me (not a computer guru), I still can not get the hang of parameter setting when using Handbrake (frustrating), while this macx software makes it very easy. So I would like to have a try.

Besides, it has a built-in screen recorder, I can use it to record anything happening on my screen. It is very useful to make game walkthrough or tutorial ;)

If some friend want to try something different Free, the giveaway freeware is worth a try. That's why I share it here :p

ewout

macrumors newbie
Dec 30, 2014
I want to download to have a try, but my question is where could I get the license code?

robo456

macrumors 6502
Mar 3, 2008
New Jersey
I want to download to have a try, but my question is where could I get the license code?

it explains it right on the application's page:

-----------------------------------

Monicatang
May 26, 2015
+0

Hello everyone,

I'm a support member from Digiarty Software. Here I'd like to introduce how to take part in the giveaway campaign and get our video converter for free:

Just click "Download" button on the top left corner of the page to download a .zip file which contains the installation file and the serial number.

Install and open the program, enter the code to the app and then feel free to use the full functions.

Just leave your comment below if you have any other question. I'll offer assistance ASAP.

Dirtyharry50

macrumors 68000
May 17, 2012
Thank you for the head's up on this deal. I have been using their YouTube downloader for a long time and it works very well. They keep it updated as needed too so it has always worked whenever I needed it. The best part is they offer this nice app for free also.

ewout

macrumors newbie
Dec 30, 2014
it explains it right on the application's page:

-----------------------------------

Monicatang
May 26, 2015
+0

Hello everyone,

I'm a support member from Digiarty Software. Here I'd like to introduce how to take part in the giveaway campaign and get our video converter for free:

Just click "Download" button on the top left corner of the page to download a .zip file which contains the installation file and the serial number.

Install and open the program, enter the code to the app and then feel free to use the full functions.

Just leave your comment below if you have any other question. I'll offer assistance ASAP.

Thanks for your remind. I noticed the tips on the application page later. Successfully downloaded now.

woodywoodz

Suspended
Original poster
Apr 12, 2014
NewYork
Yeah, it seems a little complicate to get the license key, but after activated, the app really works well.
btw, if you share the giveaway news on Facebook, you can get their iPhone DVD ripper for free (normally costs $39.95). If can help convert DVD movies for playback on iPhone iPad.
ebdcnb.png

jc1350

macrumors 6502a
Feb 4, 2008
If I'm reading the license key file correctly, you must ACTIVATE the free license before 9 June. Don't download and wait to install.

Thanks for the opportunity. I have a hodge-podge collection of software for video conversion. What I use depends on what I'm doing. I hope this lets me consolidate to one in part for my own sanity.

woodywoodz

Suspended
Original poster
Apr 12, 2014
NewYork
If I'm reading the license key file correctly, you must ACTIVATE the free license before 9 June. Don't download and wait to install.

Thanks for the opportunity. I have a hodge-podge collection of software for video conversion. What I use depends on what I'm doing. I hope this lets me consolidate to one in part for my own sanity.

I also tried many video converters, at last I only keep Handbrake and this MacX program in my software arsenal. They can deal with all of my video converting jobs. That's great.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.