Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Littleodie914

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jun 9, 2004
Rochester, NY
Hey all, I just purchased the MacHeist bundle, but I have no idea how to get to the applications! I ordered it the day before yesterday, but I haven't received any e-mails about serials, etc. I'm just not sure what happens next! I've looked everywhere! :D

Littleodie914

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jun 9, 2004
Rochester, NY
Woah... When I type in my email address into the "Order Lookup" form, it says that there are no bundles registered to that email address. (Even though it's the only one I have?) I'll try getting ahold of their customer support.

Thanks for the link, BTW, I didn't even see it.

spyker3292

macrumors 65816
Jul 7, 2005
Michigan
Ya just try to contact them, or post a topic in their support forum. It might take just a bit they are currently quite busy with Macworld.

kg1984

macrumors member
Dec 28, 2007
Did you pay with PayPal? Did you get emailed a receipt?

I got a receipt and all the serials emailed to me within a few minutes of buying, so not sure what's up with yours :confused:

tammy418

macrumors member
Nov 15, 2006
Gainesville/Miami
Have you thought of the possibility that when ordering you misspelled your e-mail address? I know I have made that mistake several times :eek:

I know when I bought the bundle, the page after I submitted everything was my order number and a list of my serial numbers. If you never saw that then maybe your order didn't go through. Check to see with whatever payment method you used if the amount was subtracted from your account.

Littleodie914

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jun 9, 2004
Rochester, NY
I went ahead and re-ordered the bundle with a different credit card, and this time it went through no problem. :) I received my serials in an email within minutes, and got all the apps running.

Then I just sent customer support an email asking them to cancel the "pending transaction" on my other credit card (that I used the first time and never received any emails about) but I haven't heard back from them yet.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.