Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Alphakline

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 30, 2003
Los Angeles, CA
Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction...

I remember browsing the web a few weeks ago and saw a video/demo about an app where you pick a brush or design and then with your mouse just move it and the app creates an abstract drawing. Say a tree trunk with branches and leaves. You just start on the bottom and move up and it draws an abstract tree going in all types of directions.

If someone knows what app I'm talking about I would greatly appreciate it. I couldn't remember if it was a standalone app or an add-on like a brush for photoshop/pixelmator.

Thanks!

Alphakline

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 30, 2003
Los Angeles, CA
That idea is exactly what I'm talking about but thats not the app I remember seeing. It wasn't a web app.

Thanks for taking the time to reply :) I knew I should have bookmarked it when I saw it.

davidp158

macrumors member
Feb 8, 2005

Yeow! That is pretty dang cool. Thanks for posting the link.

Has this sort of thing available as an application? It creates impressive results, especially with a Wacom tablet. I'd love to see this with some undo capabilities.

Hermes Monster

macrumors 65816
May 4, 2010
UK
I have the "Qvick Sketch" (that's not a typo) app for the iPad, it's exactly the same as Harmony site, same brushes, excellent choice of colours - then save your creations and sync to iPhoto or whatever

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.