Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MrMinor

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 13, 2008
There are so many different cases on the market. Is there one place to go that shows and compares the majority of the different cases/styles out there? I am feeling overwhelmed and do not even know where to start.

EazyWeazy3

macrumors 6502
Jul 13, 2008
There are a whole bunch of cases out there. I find new ones each and every day.

I guess what it comes down to is what you want/like.

Book style or just a silicone cover. Or maybe even just a sleeve?

I have a sleeve, an Incase book jacket, an Incipio Dermashot, and a few other generic silicone covers from eBay.

Good luck with your search!

MrMinor

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 13, 2008
Yeah that is my problem. There are just so many to pick from. I guess I am looking for a book style one that also acts as a stand and is relatively inexpensive. Any recommendations along those lines?

burntwaffle

macrumors newbie
Jul 8, 2008
I'm in the same situation as MrMinor.

I'm looking for a stylish book-style case that is thin and very durable. I also don't wanna break the bank, so nothing that exceeds $50. I checked out the Portenzo cases and I love the composition notebook case but it costs too much.

EazyWeazy3

macrumors 6502
Jul 13, 2008
The Apple iPad case isn't bad at all imo.

Book style, can stand, and is under $50. Very thin and doesn't add any bulk to it. The front cover is of a harder plastic I believe also.

My dad has one for his iPad and I find myself checking it out from time to time. I like it a lot.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.