Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

xxplosive1984

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 7, 2009
Dallas, TX
Does anyone know if this is/will be available? I'll be getting a Macbook Pro soon and it would be great if it was on there. I love it on my touch. Thanks!

FoxFifth

macrumors 6502
Oct 18, 2012
Last time I checked the only way to play it on a Mac or a Windows PC was in a browser through Facebook. On second thought I vaguely remember that there was some sort of Android emulation software that you could install (at least on Windows - not sure about Mac) -- but it sounded like a lot of trouble for less than perfect results.

MagnusVonMagnum

macrumors 603
Jun 18, 2007
One wonders why the app authors are too damn lazy to make an OS X version when it's so simple to make an OS X app of this nature from the iOS one. It would take hardly any time at all. You practically get it for free. Just another reason to not support such products.

Basically, I don't want to play it on a tiny iPhone. I like to play scrabble on the Mac, but Pogo's ad system sucks. It's hard to believe that in 2014 you can't get a nice full screen Scrabble game like they used to offer for the PC that you can play online (and without Facebook; I refuse to use these identity stealing social sites).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.