Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

b.almendarez

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 16, 2011
:confused: The font just looks bigger[wider] to me than on my iPhone[3GS] like on my text messages. The text looks bigger and I would like to make it smaller somehow. I don't want to go through all the jail-breaking, because I'm aware that it could potentially ruin my phone.. Is there a way that I could change the font or make it appear smaller without all of the hassle? Jail-breaking really is doing the most when I only want to just change the font/font size.

Thank you.

ann713

macrumors 65816
Nov 30, 2008
California
:confused: The font just looks bigger[wider] to me than on my iPhone[3GS] and I would like to make it smaller somehow. I don't want to go through all the jail-breaking, because I'm aware that it could potentially ruin my phone.. Is there a way that I could change the font or make it appear smaller without all of the hassle? Jail-breaking really is doing the most when I only want to just change the font/font size.

Thank you.

Are you sure its not because of the retina display, making the text sharper thus appearing smaller?

eastercat

macrumors 68040
Mar 3, 2008
PDX
JB can't ruin your phone. You can always recover from a JB. However, since there is no jb for 4.3 right now, this is currently a moot point.

:confused: The font just looks bigger[wider] to me than on my iPhone[3GS] like on my text messages. The text looks bigger and I would like to make it smaller somehow. I don't want to go through all the jail-breaking, because I'm aware that it could potentially ruin my phone.. Is there a way that I could change the font or make it appear smaller without all of the hassle? Jail-breaking really is doing the most when I only want to just change the font/font size.

Thank you.

vincenz

macrumors 601
Oct 20, 2008
I love how you squished and minimized your font to state your point too :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.