Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

h4keem

macrumors member
Original poster
May 14, 2011
United Kingdom
Hey guys ! Sorry for the post , but i'm really in need for some ideas for the best themes for the iPad on Cydia (Paid and Free). If you could please leave a reply of some of the themes you find best it would be much appreciated. Cheers.

jailbreakFiend

macrumors member
Jun 27, 2011
Hey guys ! Sorry for the post , but i'm really in need for some ideas for the best themes for the iPad on Cydia (Paid and Free). If you could please leave a reply of some of the themes you find best it would be much appreciated. Cheers.

Boxor HD looks really good...I think I'm gonna try that soon. Does anybody know if having all those widgets could affect battery life?

rnystery

macrumors member
Jul 4, 2011
Boxor HD looks really good...I think I'm gonna try that soon. Does anybody know if having all those widgets could affect battery life?

BIG TIME LAG
and battery life drains fast...

with the weather having to keep updating on the screen, etc.
though it looks kinda neat

jailbreakFiend

macrumors member
Jun 27, 2011
BIG TIME LAG
and battery life drains fast...

with the weather having to keep updating on the screen, etc.
though it looks kinda neat

Hmm yeah I had a feeling that might be the case...I guess I'll stick with the UPS Black for now until I find a cool theme.

L0ADING

macrumors member
May 9, 2011
which black ups did u use and why arent my icons changing only my background and winterboard icon changed... any ideas?

Bob Maxey

macrumors member
Sep 19, 2011

To be clear, BoxorHD is a Dreamboard theme, not strictly a Winterboard theme. I might suggest you have a look at a theme called Blaze. Find it in Cydia.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.