Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sexytabitha

macrumors regular
Jul 6, 2011
What is your favorite case, hands down for the original iPad?

Yoobao magic case I forget what revision I think it was like rev 5 could have been rev 4 but when they finally got it right iPad 2 came into my life and now the search for the perfect case continues lo

glen e

macrumors 68030
Jun 19, 2010
Ft Lauderdale
Who knows"Hands down"? as we all just own a few and think they're better than the other guys...hogwash...no one knows

My xgearlive.com carbon fiber look "folio" still looking like new on my wife's ipad1.....

sexytabitha

macrumors regular
Jul 6, 2011
The best one isn't always what someone else recommends. The best one is always the one YOU like the best and fits YOUR needs. Some people buy an iPad because it's thin then they throw a big bulky case on it. Some like thin so look around and make up YOUR mind

sexytabitha

macrumors regular
Jul 6, 2011
Another vote for the Yoobao Magic.

It was a great case by the time they got it right about a month before the iPad 2 released. But it was like rev 5. Their up to rev 3 on the iPad 2 case so I see rev 6 being the best for the iPad 2 when the iPad 3 shows up ;)

Seamaster

macrumors 65816
Feb 24, 2003
It was a great case by the time they got it right about a month before the iPad 2 released. But it was like rev 5. Their up to rev 3 on the iPad 2 case so I see rev 6 being the best for the iPad 2 when the iPad 3 shows up ;)

I had one of the first ones, and now have one of the most recent ones. No problems with either, although I note the design of the retaining clips has changed. What was wrong with the intervening versions?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.