Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

celric

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 18, 2011
Hi, i have tried several ways but still couldn't get it work. I got a menu UIview page, and theres a start button that will lead to a UIscrollview page with 50 images. What i want to achieve is that when i scroll in the scrollview, when the image reaches the last image, im going to change to another UIview. Anyone have any idea how to do this? Thanks

jnoxx

macrumors 65816
Dec 29, 2010
Aartselaar // Antwerp // Belgium
do a check if in your scrollview -> currentImage == totalImages -> trigger action where you add a new screen..
or check the X of the scrollview, if it's > width scrollview -> trigger action where you add a new screen ;p

celric

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 18, 2011
do a check if in your scrollview -> currentImage == totalImages -> trigger action where you add a new screen..
or check the X of the scrollview, if it's > width scrollview -> trigger action where you add a new screen ;p

hi jnoxx, thanks for the reply. For info my new screen is full screen size(768x1024), but the images in my scrollview previously are smaller than the screen size(600x800), right at the middle. I was trying to add another subview after the last image but the size is the same with the scrollview(600x800). How do we change into another view? or does we add a subview and then programmatically change the size of the scrollview? im confuse at this moment.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.