Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

radiohed

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 17, 2007
Portland, ME
Being that this is the 10th anniversary of the release of the original iPod, it would be cool if Apple came out with white versions of all models to commemorate that. I know not everyone will like the idea, but I think white ipods would be so retro! :cool:

Le Buzz

macrumors member
Jun 23, 2011
ABSOLUTELY!!! I even wrote to apple begging them to bring back the white and black ipod nanos.

I hope they do it!

aery

macrumors member
Nov 27, 2009
Canada
Yeah, that would be pretty cool. I wish I still had my first gen. white iPod nano. My first iPod. :)

All I'm really hoping for though is that they don't kill off the classic. With all this stuff in the cloud and the new Airs killing off the MB seems like they think people don't need storage. I want all my music with me!

tmagman

macrumors 6502
Nov 7, 2010
Calgary AB
maybe a limited run White with the buttons and same casing/everything as the original. Same type of packaging and such too.. That would be cool.

Maybe a Jonny Ives or Steve Jobs engraved one like the U2 ones?

TheKanyeCompass

macrumors newbie
Jul 25, 2011
Not sure....

Question: Is there even gonna be an update to the nano this September?:confused:

I am eagerly awaiting the update because I need a new iPod, but I don't want to waste my money, as we may or may not be one month away from the new iPods. And if they are doing something special for the 10th anniversary this year, well.... I am waiting!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.