Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Launch Meetups

Old Oct 14, 2011, 05:43 AM   #1
prosp
macrumors member

iPhone 4S launch Apple store - White Plains, NY (Westchester mall)

Anyone on line there? Or heading over there today?

I'll be heading to the mall around lunchtime to hopefully check out the 4S and Siri in person. As with prior launches, I imagine they will have fairly long lines.

I can't upgrade until end of November, so I'm a spectator until then.
prosp is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14, 2011, 02:01 PM   #2
prosp
macrumors member

Just got back from the Apple store at the Westchester mall. The line has about 25-30 people on it. Definitely more subdued than the iPhone 4 launch.

The store was very busy, but there seemed to be lots of Apple staff that were helping customers setup their phones.

----------

One floor down from the Apple store is an AT&T kiosk, and there was only 1 customer there being helped.

So if someone really needed an AT&T, they could probably be in and out in a few minutes. (Although I didn't ask if they had any iPhone 4S phones in stock)
prosp is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Launch Meetups