Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

muaythaifreak1

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 12, 2011
ok guys i'm new here just made an account solely for this purpose. my macbook ,which by the way is only about 2 months old and i only use it for school, keeps zooming in whenever i click on a video on youtube. it's not such a big problem but its really annoying and ****s with my eyes when i click on a video and the letters get all distorted and such. i made a video of exactly what happens i just made the video right now too. i

ok in the video at around :21 sec. you can see me clicking on the volume and it zooms in. idk why but it only happens when i adjust the volume or skip the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWNuyZLnTJw&feature=channel_video_title

squeakr

macrumors 68000
Apr 22, 2010
System Preferences> TrackPad> Scroll & Zoom You can then unchecked the smart zoom (double tap to zoom), as that is generally the one that causes the zoom to inadvertently happen for most people, if you don't like this capability or you enable it too frequently to be useful for you. This is probably why it is zooming on you.

muaythaifreak1

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 12, 2011
i actually had the tap to zoom off and i wasn't pinching it, weird but i just restarted it and now its back to normal guess that fixed the problem lol

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.