Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

diegobgr

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 22, 2009
Hi!

I have given an iPod Nano! It's very nice, small, light and I really like it.

I will use it for running.

Do you think that it needs a screen protector? I had an iPhone 3G and now I have an iPhone 4, both without any protector, and there are almost perfect.

But I think that maybe this screen is not good as the iPhone one, what do you think?

iKIKO

macrumors regular
Jul 30, 2011
Hi!

I have given an iPod Nano! It's very nice, small, light and I really like it.

I will use it for running.

Do you think that it needs a screen protector? I had an iPhone 3G and now I have an iPhone 4, both without any protector, and there are almost perfect.

But I think that maybe this screen is not good as the iPhone one, what do you think?

hi bro, i have mine since last may, and i have been using it as a watch, for runung a all that. and without screen protector and it is in mint condition. so i guess you should be fine without one.

diegobgr

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 22, 2009
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A334 Safari/7534.48.3)

What is it? I haven't unboxed it yet.

Do I need any accesories to use Nike+?

Chi-mex

macrumors member
Nov 16, 2011
.....behind you
It is glass, all apple products have glass screens.
I am not possitive, but i am pretty sure that to use the Nike+, you need to go and buy the Nike+Ipod Sensor. It is only $20

macrumors 68040
Dec 16, 2011
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A334 Safari/7534.48.3)

What is it? I haven't unboxed it yet.

Do I need any accesories to use Nike+?

Glass, and the iPod Nano has a pedometer, but to access Nike+ features you will need a Nike+ kit (receiver + transmitter) plugged into your Nano.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.