Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

HickDead

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 2, 2011
I created a new album titled "Wallpapers" in my Photo Albums to move certain downloaded images (ie wallpapers) separate from my "Camera Roll" pictures.

However I noticed that once I move any selected pictures from the Camera Roll Album to my Wallpapers Album, those pictures REMAIN in the Camera Roll Album.....and if I select to DELETE the pictures, it deletes them from BOTH albums.

Is there a Cydia tweak/app that can freely move pictures from the Camera Roll to other Albums without leaving duplicates?

If not, can this be MANUALLY done via iFile instead?

Last edited:

jjk454ss

macrumors 601
Jul 10, 2008
Photo Organizer from BigBoss is free and works perfectly. It's in 'Tweaks'

How does an app like photo organizer work when syncing with iTunes on a Mac? If I create an album called my pics on my ipad or iPhone, then sync, will I have a my pics album with my photos added to my Mac iPhoto library?

BumpyFlatline

macrumors 68030
Apr 11, 2012
How does an app like photo organizer work when syncing with iTunes on a Mac? If I create an album called my pics on my ipad or iPhone, then sync, will I have a my pics album with my photos added to my Mac iPhoto library?

I was wondering the same thing.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.