Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Design and Graphics

Old Feb 17, 2012, 09:49 AM   #1
TitanJeff
macrumors regular

Looking for video presentation software

I teach at a local design college and would like to offer video conferencing to students which they can view from home or, in the event of a guest speaker, in the classroom.

I'm looking for something which will allow someone to show work from their local desktop to do such things as demonstrations, show their work, etc.

I'm open to most anything though we only have a small budget for this. Thanks for any tips in advance.
TitanJeff is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17, 2012, 12:29 PM   #2
Consultant
macrumors G5

Most are flash based.

For example:
http://www.adobe.com/products/adobec.../features.html
http://www.webex.com/
Consultant is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16, 2013, 05:28 AM   #3
johnmike8940
macrumors newbie

If you are looking only for Video Conferencing, then Polycom is the best one. In case, you also want desktop screen sharing with video conferencing, you may have a look at WebEx, gomeetnow, gotomeeting etc. or even consider having on premise web-video conferencing appliance installed such as RHUB appliances.
johnmike8940 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Design and Graphics