Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

falcora

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 8, 2011
I guess this mainly pertains to actual developers, but this seemed like the best place to post.

So I have 5.1 beta 3 running on my iphone and ipad. I updated to mountain lion, only to find that i needed to use Xcode 4.4 in order to develop because 4.3 is not supported by mountain lion. Unfortuneately Xcode 4.4 only includes the iOS 5.0 SDK, and won't let me install my apps for testing on my 5.1 devices.

Any thoughts? Any ways I can manually install the 5.1 SDK in Xcode 4.4?

Yasir Bucha

macrumors newbie
Mar 8, 2012
I have exactly the same question...

Has Apple released the iOS SDK for Mountain Lion compatible with iOS 5.1?

Bear

macrumors G3
Jul 23, 2002
Sol III - Terra
I guess this mainly pertains to actual developers, but this seemed like the best place to post.
Actually the best place to post would've been the official Apple Developers forums.

(And if you don't have access to that, what are you doing running Mountain Lion?)

falcora

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 8, 2011
Actually the best place to post would've been the official Apple Developers forums.

(And if you don't have access to that, what are you doing running Mountain Lion?)

I posted there as well, but no one knew anything. I actually just ended up reverting back to lion. ( luckily I cloned my drive the night before)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.