Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

GingieBro

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 31, 2012
Okay, my friend got grounded and her mom wants the password to her iPhone, but if she tell her she will go through all her messages and pictures. And if she does that she will get in even more trouble. So, I need a way to hack into her iPhone from my computer to delete the messages. Or to track were it is so she can delete the messages from her phone. Please help

Applejuiced

macrumors Westmere
Apr 16, 2008
At the iPhone hacks section.
Okay, my friend got grounded and her mom wants the password to her iPhone, but if she tell her she will go through all her messages and pictures. And if she does that she will get in even more trouble. So, I need a way to hack into her iPhone from my computer to delete the messages. Or to track were it is so she can delete the messages from her phone. Please help

You cant hack in remotelly and wipe/delete the messages from it.
If find my iphone is installed you can then log in and track it or wait till she has physical access to it and have her delete the messages manually.

labman

macrumors 604
Jun 9, 2009
Mich near Detroit
Just being real as a parent if my daughter wiped her phone then gave it to me I would presume the worst. Then I would make her restore it and show
Me everything. Kids these day's think parents are dumb that's why you fail.

Last edited:

ZCherub

macrumors 6502a
Jul 7, 2010
GA, USA
This whole thread has me laughing over here - and on a more serious note, makes me glad I don't have kids... And simultaneously also makes me more suspicious of my hypothetical future children... I'll have to keep a close eye on them... Crafty lot, they are...

Dkorda

macrumors 6502
Mar 7, 2012

We all have been here.. We just want to know the outcome.

labman

macrumors 604
Jun 9, 2009
Mich near Detroit
This whole thread has me laughing over here - and on a more serious note, makes me glad I don't have kids... And simultaneously also makes me more suspicious of my hypothetical future children... I'll have to keep a close eye on them... Crafty lot, they are...

Nah your kids will be asking you how to jailbreak and hack there phones. :p

SleekB

macrumors member
May 28, 2012
so weird, i was just think of opening a thread "how to 'hack' and receive messages from someone else's iphone"

is there like a website i can make the victim go on so that it grabs all the text messages into a nice zip file for me to download later?
or better, have access to their messages?

ZCherub

macrumors 6502a
Jul 7, 2010
GA, USA

mrsir2009

macrumors 604
Sep 17, 2009
Melbourne, Australia
Just being real as a parent if my daughter wiped he phone then gave it to me I would presume the worst. Then I would make her restore it and show

Indeed... It would look very suspicious, wouldn't it?

ccapman670

macrumors regular
May 31, 2012
New Orleans / Baton Rouge

This is an awesome site. I've used it dozens of times and read so many peoples texts. I wish they would add support for other phones though. It's hard trying to convince Obama to trade in his Blackberry for an iPhone.

----------

Just being real as a parent if my daughter wiped he phone then gave it to me I would presume the worst. Then I would make her restore it and show

I learned how to hack growing up with parents who restricted everything on my computer. ;)

Rajani Isa

macrumors 65816
Jun 8, 2010
Rogue Valley, Oregon
Just being real as a parent if my daughter wiped her phone then gave it to me I would presume the worst. Then I would make her restore it and show

To be fair, some are.

*shudders as he thinks of a co-woker who is spawning again*

You try and argue no government should ever be granted the right to forcefully sterilize, and then people like her come along...

Last edited:

Siggen

macrumors 6502
Apr 1, 2011
Oslo, Norway

I think its wrong to intrude on someones privacy. I know in a lot of countries children have no legal privacy from their parents. But I think one should try to go out of their way not to intrude on their children's privacy anyhow, which becomes more true the older the child is.

If I had a smart phone when I was a child, and I would suspect that my parents or much older siblings could intrude my privacy, I would not hesitate to lock the device.

me.track77

macrumors newbie
Jan 27, 2022
Last year, i caught a hacker on a plane. He thought that i was going to expose him or implicate him but i did not. So, he gave me a code (hackvs919). When i asked him what it was for, he said it's a gee mail. So, after a while, i messaged him for help. At first, he helped me to secure my phone from virus and spam, he also helped me to remove some of my infos from google and he also helped me to hack into my boss's email. A lot to be said. One thing i know is that hackers are great people.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.