Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gwwwhhhaaattt

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 17, 2012
I know in Google Calendar if I set a task with a due date I can see the the "todo/task" in the actually calendar itself.

Does reminder work in the same way inside Mountain Lion's calendar? Is there a way to view both the reminders and calendar inside the calendar?

Thanks guys I spent an hour looking for an answer online but can't find anything.

westonm

macrumors member
Jun 19, 2007
With the addition of the distinct Reminders application in Mountain Lion it seems no longer possible to view the reminders list as a panel in Calendar (née iCal).

I'm probably in the minority, but I'd like it back. :(

I don't suppose anyone knows any hacks to get it back?

For reference:
iCAl.jpg

Krazy Bill

macrumors 68030
Dec 21, 2011
but I'd like it back. :(
This is one of the reasons I keep falling back on Snow Leopard as my main OS.

An option would be to get BusyCal which works like the old iCal plus a few more features. It's $50 though. (I think).

westonm

macrumors member
Jun 19, 2007
I've tried Busycal on and off, although not for the last 6 months or so. It's nice but a little heavy for my needs. I'd also like it's interface to be cleaned up a bit. Not that faux leather is terrific.

It's pretty rare I'm annoyed by changes made to OS X. But if I had a craw, this one would be stuck in it. Apple giveth and taketh away...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.