Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TehFalcon

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 6, 2011
United States
My ex wont leave me alone and shes in a bad area with connections and crap and I want to just block her from my life! I'm happy with my current girlfriend and I wanna know how to block her number. I'm on an iPhone 4 that is Jailbroken on 5.1.1

CPD_1

macrumors 6502
Nov 17, 2007
South East Texas
You can call your carrier and ask to have a specific number blocked. That's pretty much it.

I suppose you could add a custom "silent" ringtone, set her contact name as "Do Not Answer", and remove her contact picture if you really want to go through all the trouble.

willmtaylor

macrumors G4
Oct 31, 2009
Here(-ish)
My ex wont leave me alone and shes in a bad area with connections and crap and I want to just block her from my life! I'm happy with my current girlfriend and I wanna know how to block her number. I'm on an iPhone 4 that is Jailbroken on 5.1.1

Who's your carrier? With VZW, one can block specific numbers via the website.

Eddy Munn

macrumors 6502
Dec 27, 2008
AT&T cant block/restrict a incoming call through customer care, The only way to do that is through the Smart Limits for Wireless program,but even that has a monthly cost of $4.99.

Give'er my number
Look's like the latter is the cheaper option.;)

Satnam1989

macrumors 65816
Nov 16, 2011
Illinois
did u happen to break up with a member named "ohjess"? bc she is complaining about her BF that she jus broke up with recently...lol and it happened that you both had a breakup just today as well

Jasper84

macrumors regular
Mar 16, 2011

Download a app called youmail it's visual voice mail you can set up vmail greetings for for certain contacts there's one that goes doo doo doo the number you have reached has been disconnected few other creative ones have fun :)

iceterminal

macrumors 68000
May 25, 2008
Dallas Tx.
If she were harrassing me, I'd give her number to 4chan /b/.

That would most likely end her entire cell phone options for at least a month. However, I'm sure she'd get some really neat MMS messages. haha

TehFalcon

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 6, 2011
United States
did u happen to break up with a member named "ohjess"? bc she is complaining about her BF that she jus broke up with recently...lol and it happened that you both had a breakup just today as well

No LOL I Broke up with her a month ago

----------

If she were harrassing me, I'd give her number to 4chan /b/.

That would most likely end her entire cell phone options for at least a month. However, I'm sure she'd get some really neat MMS messages. haha

hahahaha Yeah I'm not that mean xD!!!

jca24

macrumors 6502a
Jul 28, 2010
DFW
My ex wont leave me alone and shes in a bad area with connections and crap and I want to just block her from my life! I'm happy with my current girlfriend and I wanna know how to block her number. I'm on an iPhone 4 that is Jailbroken on 5.1.1[/QUOT

aleni

macrumors 68030
Jun 2, 2006
Your ex won't leave u alone even if u block her number. She might be doing something worst to annoy you. The best thing is u talk to her in a gentle manner to stop bugging u. Viola! :D

MacUserMichael

macrumors newbie
Jun 21, 2012
As legal self-defense charges for harassment you could either...

1) Call the local Police and file a restraining order.

2) Give her number to 4chan.

I reccemend number 2.

TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Siggen

macrumors 6502
Apr 1, 2011
Oslo, Norway
I used iBlacklist for a previous breakup. It worked like a charm, or wait, charms don't work, so it worked better than a charm :)

She got to vent the heat off the slow way (that damned cheating b!tch), and I got peace and quite, and sleep!!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.