Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

84jeepjohn

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 23, 2010
Hey I'm just wondering if anyone else is having iMessage issues. I'm deployed and have no iMessage now. Well both my wife and son(back in the states) have no iMessage either.

We are on AT&T if that helps

nwmtnbiker

macrumors 68000
Apr 5, 2011
Fidalgo Island
I've been also having problems with at&t for the last 72 hours. I live in the northwest. I don't have any internet connection or iMessage indoors anywhere I have to go outside... Never have had this problem before. It must be a network issue of some sort or solar flares lol:rolleyes:

Want300

macrumors 65816
Oct 12, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Think its an AT&T problem, I am currently using a GS3, I wasn't getting texts for a while.... then like 10 all came at exactly the same time, one of which was a picture I sent from my work phone to my personal phone, which took 2 hours.

carelesswhisper

macrumors member
Jan 29, 2011
Sudden issues with iMessage...anyone else?

I upgraded to ios 6 about 4 days ago and I'm suddenly having issues with iMessage. It started this morning with not getting text alerts from iMessages and even some regular text messages. So I decided to turn off iMessage and then turn it back on and now iMessage is "waiting for activation". What can I do? I've tried rebooting, resetting network settings, changing time zone. I have the white 4S on AT&T. Anyone else experiencing similar issues?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.