Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod touch

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old Oct 22, 2012, 03:24 PM   #1
jedisaga
macrumors regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
iPod Touch 5th generation leather case

All,

I've been searching for a good case for my ipt 5g since I picked it up at the Apple store over a week ago. Does anyone know if any really nice leather cases are available or coming soon for the ipt 5g? Even if you know of a company that makes a good case for previous models, that would be appreciated as well.

Thanks!

J
jedisaga is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22, 2012, 03:32 PM   #2
Photography
macrumors 6502a
 
Photography's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Take a look at Saddleback Leather. I'm a huge fan and own many of their products. You'll have to ask their customer service if they have something that fits the latest iPod touch model.
Photography is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22, 2012, 03:53 PM   #3
TedM
macrumors 6502
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by jedisaga View Post
All,

I've been searching for a good case for my ipt 5g since I picked it up at the Apple store over a week ago. Does anyone know if any really nice leather cases are available or coming soon for the ipt 5g? Even if you know of a company that makes a good case for previous models, that would be appreciated as well.

Thanks!

J
Biased Opinion
Slimbook case from yourpoetic
__________________
http://www.yourpoetic.com/
TedM is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23, 2012, 12:32 PM   #4
jedisaga
Thread Starter
macrumors regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Thanks! I'll check out both

----------

Definitely like both companies products. I guess now it's time to make a decision.
jedisaga is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23, 2012, 01:45 PM   #5
LorenK
macrumors regular
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Illinois
Check out Piel Frama. They are available through Cases.com. Fine Spanish leather. I have one for my iPod Touch 4 and will likely be getting one for my iPhone 5.
LorenK is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23, 2012, 03:17 PM   #6
jedisaga
Thread Starter
macrumors regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by LorenK View Post
Check out Piel Frama. They are available through Cases.com. Fine Spanish leather. I have one for my iPod Touch 4 and will likely be getting one for my iPhone 5.
Just checked the iphone 5 cases out and they are pretty sweet! If the ipod touch 5g cases are as nice, I may have to consider one. Only thing, they are a bit pricey, but they definitely look expensive

J
jedisaga is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23, 2012, 03:20 PM   #7
Aniseedvan
macrumors 6502
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: UK
Big fan of knomo stuff here. I must email them and ask if they are going to do a ipod touch case any time soon.
__________________
2012 11" MBA, 2014 13" rMBP, iPhone6
Aniseedvan is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28, 2012, 03:42 PM   #8
Bob Coxner
macrumors 6502a
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by TedM View Post
from the description of the Slimbook:

"Made of vegan leather"

WTF is vegan leather? From cows that died a natural death? From cows that willed their skin as organ donors? Cows are vegan by nature, so i suppose their leather would also be vegan.
__________________
MBA i5 13/4/128, iPad 1, iPad 3, iPod Touch 5g
Bob Coxner is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2012, 05:38 PM   #9
TedM
macrumors 6502
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Coxner View Post
from the description of the Slimbook:

"Made of vegan leather"

WTF is vegan leather? From cows that died a natural death? From cows that willed their skin as organ donors? Cows are vegan by nature, so i suppose their leather would also be vegan.
Synthetic Leather not made from animals. Lol Don't tell but I definitely had to ask...
__________________
http://www.yourpoetic.com/
TedM is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2012, 08:47 PM   #10
broth
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
I have used this one with my 4th generation and ordered the one for my new 5th generation and it arrived today. It is book format, not a vertical flip.

http://www.pdair.com/index.php/leath...ype-black.html

Been very happy with it.
broth is offline   0 Reply With Quote

Reply
MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod touch

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
iPod Touch 5th Generation Questions... JoviGoo iPod touch 8 Jan 8, 2014 04:03 PM
Is there an iPod touch 5th generation? elvisdalia iPod touch 4 Mar 21, 2013 11:20 AM
Touch Recognition Issue on iPhone 5, 5th Generation iPod Touch with Rapid Diagonal Swipes MacRumors MacRumors.com News Discussion 355 Jan 3, 2013 03:11 PM

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:18 PM.

Mac Rumors | Mac | iPhone | iPhone Game Reviews | iPhone Apps

Mobile Version | Fixed | Fluid | Fluid HD
Copyright 2002-2013, MacRumors.com, LLC