Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

WunDaii

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 26, 2012
Has anybody queued up for an Apple product launch at Brent Cross Apple Store, London?

I want to queue up for the iPad Mini and I was wondering where you start to queue up (outside, which entrance, or inside) and what time they usually form.

Also, I read somewhere that they opened the doors early for iPhone 4S queues. Usually they open at 10AM on Fridays but I hope they open them extra early this week.

Thanks for any info! :)

Last edited:

d123

macrumors 68020
Oct 19, 2009
Earth
Also, do they start to sell the Mini at 5pm onwards? I read that the iPad 2 began to sell from then.

Thanks for any info! :)

If you go read the iPad page at the Apple store, it states they go on sale from 8am on Friday.

Buy iPad mini or iPad with Retina display Wi-Fi models at your favourite Apple Retail Store from 8:00 am on 2 November.
Wi-Fi + Cellular models arrive in stores in late November.

WunDaii

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 26, 2012
Thanks for your reply! I have read that but I was wondering if the actual Brent Cross Centre doors open at their usual Friday time, 10am, or earlier for Apple. :)

d123

macrumors 68020
Oct 19, 2009
Earth
Thanks for your reply! I have read that but I was wondering if the actual Brent Cross Centre doors open at their usual Friday time, 10am, or earlier for Apple. :)

I was answereing your original question

Also, do they start to sell the Mini at 5pm onwards?

Perhaps you should rephrase your question, so it's clearer you want advice about the time the shopping centre opens (you might want to consider asking about 5am rather than 5pm though.

WunDaii

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 26, 2012
I was answereing your original question

Perhaps you should rephrase your question, so it's clearer you want advice about the time the shopping centre opens (you might want to consider asking about 5am rather than 5pm though.

Done. :) Thanks for your help.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.